Friday

i guess the only way to put it, is being stuck in a rut. or a "drought" in life. there are no direct problems, theres no immediate reason behind it, there is nothing. and its simply that. its jaded. and its taken a grip on me. i try not to let these "droughts" get the best of me because i always try to not let lets downs, mistakes, and heartbreaks shape me and give me a cynical view on everything. i do learn from but with every new experience i try to go into without knowing the fine print. call it naive, but fuck you. i dont care what you say because i have the hope that not everyone is the same. i have hope that not everyone is as fucked up and ugly as the world is. just lately in this "drought" i dont see clouds for the rain to come. well i dont see them above my head. (which this metaphor makes me laugh because having clouds above my head is usually in regaurd to sadness and all that. ha ha ha.) anyways i do see it for other people and that does make me happy for them.

i dont know what this is saying fuck it.




No comments: