Monday

fritzz

and this time around its different. and we both can see it. and id lie if i completely agree with what you said. it did help me. let go of whatever i still held on to. helped me open up, even if it wasnt at all towards you. i opened up more, and i got exactly what i expected. and exactly what i expected from you.




this thought came across my mind, but i really dont know how to say it. so i'll go to my "go-to" move, and talk in metaphor. sometimes i feel like a boat, a boat thats dropped anchor at exactly where i want to be. but the tides and waves and the wind keep dragging me in directions that bring me closer to a different side. and i fight and fight against that but not everything can stay. not everyone can be happy. and always try not to be the person to keep things together, but i cant. and i think i have to. have to stop that is.



i cant keep a consistent concentration on one topic. my thoughts are racing and in the sky.

No comments: