Saturday

dilldroid

i dont really know what i want to type. i just feel i should. ive been in an angry mood towards everything the past few days. i dont like it, but it wont go away. getting in fights, verbally and physically continues to occur and i dont like it. ill be fine for a while and out of nowhere im back down, further down. like always i gotta keep my mind looking forward and my head above water. keeping busy these past few days have been keeping me away from my thoughts but i guess it catches up quickly.

im gonna do one of those 20 people things, but i dont know if it will be 20

i remember now why i got my tattoo. out of nowhere anyone you trust as a friend can easily stab you in the back for their own benefit. but hey, its only good business right?

ive wanted to say hi a few times. but i dont think its my place. your happy and you should be happy.

you dont even fucking know me. so if your gonna say shit say it to me. and say it fully, not some half ass bullshit.

your a fucking bitch. and i wish you went out to dish it out with me and not your sister.

i love you and im going to be here all the way during this and even after.


i dont even know what else i want to say. this blog is hella loppy nahmean?

fuckit

No comments: