Thursday

when i come around

i kind of feel awake. like ive never been before. it may be that i actually got a good NIGHTS rest. or im realizing the little things that used to be just enough are still and even more than enough. and for once im not in my head too much, or not letting it get to the rest of me and my day. because there is still an immense amount of bullshit. and i constantly hear and find out more. anyways, whatever the hell the reason is for this, its awesome.

i cant wait for camping!

and there is no longer a scrubs episode i hate. my musical has come around.

1 comment:

danny said...

Hahahah, swan ton bomb off the ladder.


Having a good night's rest is awesome.

Unless your brother wakes you up playing with sumi or my sister wakes me up looking for DVDs. . .gah.


CAMPING!!!